Ray's experience in the wine making industry started in 1972 whilst selling grapes brought
up from South Australia to our customers at the old premises at Percival Road, Smithfield.
This later led to a thirst for knowledge in the wine making process, and due to his involvement
with different wineries as a cooper and help from such icons as Murray Tyrell, started making wine.
A shop was later set up at the front of the premises selling a small range of wine making equipment for
the home winemaker. In 2003 we moved to larger premises on The Horsley Drive, Smithfield and now carry a
very extensive range of wine making equipment.
We offer advice and basic wine analysis backed by 33 years experience in the industry as well as an array of literature and free leaflets on winemaking.
WINE MAKING PRODUCT RANGE
- Wine transfer pumps, filtration pumps and bottling
- Bottles, flagons, corks and
- Manual wine crushers, electric crushers and destemmers
- Wine making presses in various sizes
- Open fermentation vats from 50 litres to 1000 litres
- Variable stainless steel tanks
- Pneumatic seal for fermentation and storage
- Paraffin oil tanks for storage
- Demijohns from 10 litres to 54 litres
Paraffin oil tanks
Wine making presses
in various sizes
Bottles, flagons, corks
and corking machines
10 litres to
Wine transfer pumps, filtration pumps and
Open fermentation vats
from 50 litres to 1000 litres